EPDM stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer, also called as EPDM roofing system. This type of roofing system is exceptionally strong and flexible and its life is up to 30 years if maintenance did accordingly. This popular roofing material comes in two colors, white and black. If you are planning to buy new roofing, then you should go for EPDM because of it the best roofing system in the industry in term of affordability, energy saving and many more. This popular roofing comes in two color, white and black. Select color of your preference.
EPDM has always been beneficial for the small business building. Let’s see the top advantages of EPDM roofing.
Benefits of EPDM Roofing System for Your Building
1. Low Maintenance: Maintenance of the roofing is compulsory is always a major concern. The truth is even the simple roofing task can be neglected with so many things to do regularly. EPDM roofing system requires minimal maintenance and even fewer repairs. Nevertheless, periodic checking is necessary to prolong the life of your roof.
2. Weather Warrior: Anyhow the location of your building doesn’t matter if your choice is EPDM roof. Fully cling white EPDM roofs reduces cooling and air conditioning cost in hot regions. On the other hand, black EPDM roofing is more qualified for cold areas. EPDM offers you a superior energy performance with very high R-value.
3. Easy & Quick Maintainance and Repair: The biggest cost saving advantage is “Easy repair”. Constructors can repair your roof in very less time that too in reasonable rate. The restoration can be done in such a way that it can be made as new as before. Nowadays coating is also available in the market for roofing which can be applied to the roof to provide additional protection and strength to your EPDM.
4. Appearance: EPDM gives a beauteous appeal to the roof of your building. The material gives a professional look because of its flat and seamless surface. As mentioned before you get two variants in color.
5. Cost Affective: EPDM roofing materials are very cost-effective because of its simplicity and the fact that its lifespan is almost 1-2 decade, which saves your move. As said a penny saved is a penny earned. Furthermore, a rubber roof is made of recycled materials making them environment-friendly. They are nonperishable since they are UV and ozone sturdy.
Let’s see some more advantages:
- They do not decay.
- They have high reflective white or traditional black membrane.
- They are made thermal shockproof and can resists hail damage.
- They are flexible so they do not shatter during frigid temperature.
- They accommodate the structural movements without any membrane stress.
Mark commercial roofing is family owned business and operated commercial roofing company. Over years of experience, we pride ourselves on reliable finished products. In addition to that, we have certified roofing contractors. We provide roofing services in Munfordville KY and made many happy customers. If you are looking for a company to refinish, update, or repair your commercial roof, contact us today to see the MCR difference.
To know more about EPDM and our other services click here.
Call us today (270) 473 1514