Many roofs, through aging or poor craftsmanship, start to deteriorate and sag in places. The sagging causes puddles and pools of water to accumulate creating the perfect spot for leaks to start. With polyurethane foam, DMD can add additional layers to create a level roof, ensuring no more pooling. No other roofing option can do this! It saves capital by adding to what exists instead of replacing the substrate of a building. The lightweight properties ensure that no additional construction needs to take place before fixing your roof. DMD’s elastomeric roof coating can be bound to virtually any roofing surface: EPDM, BUR, Mod-Bit, Concrete, Metal, Wood and Composite Decking.
DMD uses only Conklin Spray Roofing Systems when restoring roofs. The Conklin SPF Roof System is the industry’s only 18-year non-prorated warranty that ensures years of leak-free roofing.
The benefits to using elastomeric roofing make Conklin’s product the best in the business:
1. Seamless Application – Spray ensures an even coat of material
2. Self-flashing – No leaks around vents, pipes, or skylights
3. Light Weight – 2-3 lbs./ft³ and can be added to already heavy roofing
4. Long Lasting – Can last for decades and rejuvenated with re-application of coatings
5. Easy Maintenance – Annual cleaning and repairs only require a caulk gun
6. Reduced Energy Costs – Reflecting light saves up to 30% on energy bills